Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thirty: Hillary For Veep - NOT!

Dear Senator Obama:

Although I have voted primarily Republican since I cast my first vote in 1972 (for George McGovern), I am leaning heavily towards voting for you this November. My tendency is to vote against all incumbents. I am in favor of: Term limits on all of you pirates; flat tax; and mandatory government service for all Americans. My favorte politican during my lifetime is Daniel Patrick Moynihan, which is of course one reason why I so deeply despise Mrs. Clinton, as if I needed another reason. The most destructive, self-absorbed politicans of my lifetime are the Clintons. Which brings me to my point.

As your bean-counters are no doubt telling you, you have a great chance to pick many thousands of votes from folks like me disenchanted with Bush II. About the only thing you could do to blow your chances with me is to select Clinton as your VP. Even now as she, and the media, begin the early negotiations to keep Hillary's face in the public trough, you need to understand how visceral the feelings are of us who have endured all these years of Clinton. Those of us who love this country and have served this country and have children who are serving this country, see very clearly how much damage has been done by the Clintons and their minions. Please don't allow this to continue.

No comments: