Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sixty Five: Governing By Feel

President BO has the distinct feel of a guy who has never actually managed or run anything in his entire life. I mean not even a lemonade stand. Oops, I guess that's because he has never managed or run anything in his entire life! This is a guy who has less executive experience than any president in my memory, which goes back to JFK, who while he never had an executive position in government before the presidency, at least he commanded a few guys in the Navy in WWII.

BO appears to not have a clue about how to use executive authority because in fact HE DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT HOW TO USE EXECUTIVE AUTHORITY. So what else can he do? He's afraid to hire competent manager for fear his own shortcomings will be exposed. Instead, he's running around the country trying to impress people with his "cool." Well I for one don't want cool. I want a guy who knows how to run things and make decisions. I want a commander-in-chief, not a ditherer.

No comments: