Monday, October 12, 2015

193: Respect For the Office of President

I have been a student of history since my earliest memory.  I have collected and read more history books than a lot of history teachers.  I have studied North American history going back before the French and Indian Wars.  I have read countless autobiographies and biographies of American presidents.  I respect the office of the president of The United States, and all of the duties and responsibilities that go with that office.  That is why it gives me such pain to say:  Barack Obama is an arrogant asshole.   If he wasn't black, he never would have been president.  And being black doesn't qualify one for being president any more than being white or green.  He has done perhaps irreparable damage to the U.S. economy and America's standing in the world.

No comments: